Thursday, September 25, 2008

What exactly do your write as your very first post?

Welcome to Romantic Cottage!  I have had a couple of different blogs and for what ever reason neither of them have really stuck. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I think they were just to specific.   So I think I have finally created a blog that I can post what I love the most decorating, creating, photography and tid bits from every day life!  I hope you will find my blog not only interesting but inspiring!

My name is Christine and I am currently a stay at home mom.  We have one daughter who is 4 and we will call her Princess although she really is a drama Queen but there can only be one Queen per household and we have a poodle mix dog named Smokey who basically is our second child. : )  My husband and I have been married for seven years.  I am currently working on getting my Real Estate License which will allow me to work from home as the Princess will be starting kindergarten next year.  I need a career that would allow me to work from home and set my own hours. 

So there you have it hope you enjoy Romantic Cottage!

1 comment:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Welcome to blogland, Christine! Looking forward to visiting! Susan