Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hi Everyone- all is well in sunny Arizona.  Still have things to unpack but waiting for a couple of desks and also looking for a couple of filing cabinets because all we have to unpack are the two offices.  I know we're going to need shelving but until we have everything set up it's hard to tell where everything will go.  So I will keep an eye open and scan the paper for yard sales next weekend.  

I will probably start my Christmas shopping in a couple of weeks but I only plan on purchasing things from Etsy or local Mom and Pop stores with the economy the way it is I think I'd rather keep the little guy in business.  But who knows I might just make everything this year. Hmmmm

Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone to go and check out KatCollects@ blogspot.com  she is having a blog giveaway and she has a fabulous blog be sure to check it out.

Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday.
Christine

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the complement and stopping by my blog, keep in touch.
Katie <><

Glitter & Bliss said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I know moving is so exhausting. Take care and happy unpacking...