Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday, December 12, 2008

Well, it's finally Friday and I am so ready!  It has been so hard staying in the Christmas spirit with all the bad news out there.  They are so many lay offs you can't but wonder what those people are going to do.  My husband works for the City and they are having a tough time of it and have hiring freeze and he is works in one of the better one's so we're lucky. But what about everyone else how do we help them even when things are tough for us?   Hmmmmmm?

Thanks for letting me get some stuff off my chest believe me there is more but enough for now.

In my last post I should you a photo of the flip camcorder that I was (yes, was) going to purchase for my nephew for his Christmas/Birthday gift and they just keep selling out.  So now I'm concentration on my back up plan....gift cards which is a great idea considering that what he told me wanted initially but I wanted something he could open. Oh well, plan B it is.

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: