Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bag is finally finished!

Here is the finished project!  And I know it's a bit crude and rough around the edges but I absolutely love it!!!  I am so proud of myself for facing my fear of sewing and did it!




Below is a close up of the two "love birds" and the hand embroidery I did; again I know it's a bit crude but it was so much fun!





My next sewing project is going to be an attempt to make The Princess a doll at of muslin and other fabric. I will post a picture after it's completed.

Tomorrow I'm going to share the picture frames I made.  

See ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Your bag is just adorable!

About Stephenie Meyers not doing a sequel... What happened is she wrote a book on Edwards views of the Twilight saga a while back and it got leaked-So she wasn't going to publish it. You can read part of it online (I hear it's quite good) Many fans are begging her to publish it and more of the Twilight saga -I think she will. She's got a good thing going!

Can't wait to see your other crafts ~

Robin~♥

Anonymous said...

Your bag is adorable!! Can't wait to see the next project!!
Have a Great Day!
Hugs,
Marilyn
xxoo