Monday, June 8, 2009

Dolls




Below is my very first doll and as you can see she was crudely made. DD helped with the hat and that looks sooo bad but I let her help. My daughter is wonderful and loved this doll long neck and all and named her Alice.




The doll below is my second attempt on making a doll and she turned out a lot better but still rough around the edges.  My daughter chose her dress and as you can see I let her help me sew the legs on.  All in all I think she did a good job.  As you may notice she doesn't have any eyebrows or hair that decision was made by my daughter.  So we have a eyebrow and hairless doll which she named Sarah.  She loves these dolls and sleeps with them every night which makes my heart sing!  It truly is the little things you do for your kids that bring the most joy!


Have a great Monday!



No comments: