Thursday, July 23, 2009



The above art journal pages were created for my Dina Wakley class Masterful Art journaling, it is such a great class. But as you can see immediately above I can not draw for the life of me. But I guess I have to get out of my comfort zone and practice, practice.




The one above was done just for fun and goes with the one below. The one below was also created for my art class I'm taking. I am really enjoying this class and look forward to taking more of Dina's classes and others.



Have a fabulous Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"By George, I think you've got it!!"

Hugs,
Marilyn

Tina said...

art journals are so much fun...so relaxing to create. i need to pick mine up again!

found your fun blog via Just Something I Made and now following you. :)

tina
forrestina vintage