Thursday, July 9, 2009


Here are a few more art journal entries. I have since created two more and currently working on a third. In addition I have been in the creative process of doing a couple of scrapbook pages from DD 5th birthday last week and I need to gather all her birthday cards and place them in her memory box I thought I would keep all birthday cards till her 18th birthday. I have always thought that it would fun for her to read them all when she got older along with the post cards her G-Ma in Nebraska sends her. So I will going to hobby lobby, Joanns or Michaels in search of picture boxes.







I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine!!! I am so glad you love your birdie!!! Love your art pages! Laurie

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I bet she will really appreciate this when she is all grown up....
Love,
Marilyn