Friday, July 17, 2009





A couple more pages from my art journal. I'm not sure they are complete or if I will scrapbook them, draw or write text but for now I think I'm done.

I'm still working on my ideas for homemade Christmas presents who knew that selecting fabric would be my biggest obstacle. I plan on taking a ride over to Hobby Lobby after DD kindergarten test to check out fabric over there since I didn't find anything at JoAnns. By the way does anyone know of a website I can visit that might have fabric with books on them? My MIL is a Librarian and Community College teacher and she loves to read so I'm looking for something related to her likes.

While reading Heidi Swapp's blog this morning I discovered that she is moving back to Utah which makes me sad. It was nice knowing she lived in Arizona because I wanted to take one of her classes at our local scrapbook store but was never able to make it due to time conflicts. So now I'm bummed. : ( Don't get me wrong I am happy for her and her family I just wish I had a chance to meet her. She is one of my most favorite people in the scrapbooking industry. But alas it wasn't in the cards and perhaps she will come back for an occasional class and I'll have my chance to meet her. I wish her and her family the best of luck in Utah.



1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi Christine. I have used Diamond glaze. This time I just grabbed my gloss med. it worked great. Laurie