Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday, November 14,2008

Well, it looks like Thanksgiving will be here soon and as far as I know we will be spending Thanksgiving with my Sister and her in-laws I can't wait.   It will be really nice to get of town for a  few days.  I was talking to my Dad tonight about spending Christmas up in Payson I'll have to find out if that will work with DH work schedule.  Keep your fingers crossed I'd like to have a white Christmas.

Oh and speaking of Christmas I have finished all shopping and making of Christmas presents. As a matter of fact I mailed a few boxes today to the in-laws and two more boxes tomorrow.  And all I have left is my sister and BIL but if we spend Thanksgiving with them then I'll just take their present with us.   I should correct myself by saying not all Christmas shopping is done. DH and I decided to buy the princess a bike for Christmas so we still have that to purchase along with the helmet.  Now I plan on saving up to buy myself a bike so we can go bike riding together around the neighborhood and over at the park across the street.  It will be so much fun.

Not too much going on around here lately hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: