Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday, November 18, 2008



It such a beautiful day in Arizona the temp is around the mid 80's and the evening get down to the high 40's-50's which is fantastic.  The Princess and I find ourselves outside just goofing around right now she has decided to take  my camera outside to the backyard and take random pictures.  It's funny how much she and I are a like in that area.  I will be sure to post the pictures she takes.

I thought I would share a project I did last week.  This was my first attempt of refinishing and painting a piece of furniture and I think it turned out rather well.    

The Princess and I have managed to get some art projects done today as well. We are lucky to be able to do what we do and spend time together.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: