Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, November 24, 2008



Had a great weekend the Princess and I went up with my parents to Payson, Az.  It is such a great place to go and relax.  The atmosphere is so different up there everything is so laid back and the people are friendly.  We did some walking and of course some antique shopping.  Made a stop at the only independent craft store Paper and Metal scrapers I have been going to that store for just over a year now and I love it.  It's amazing how such a cute little store often has items I can't find here in Chandler.




And a couple of doors down is an antique store did some window shopping it's such a pretty store.  There are few other antique shop's that I love but didn't have time to take those photo's next time.  We we be spending Christmas up in Payson, Az this year!  Yeah!

No comments: