Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, , February 2, 2009

Hanging Hearts Mobile
Is this not the cutest baby mobile? It's called "Hangin' hearts Mobile" and it is currently on sale at Pottery Barn for $34.99.  It looks so simple that I bet we could make a mobile or garland similar with fabric got the idea from Ali Edwards blog.  But I wanted to share it because I really love the colors and think this would be a cute color combo for my daughters room.    I was working on a Shabby chic theme but for some reason it just isn't working out.  Not sure what I'm going to do now but I'm still planning on it.   I will be posting some new pictures in the future of what I have done and you let me know what you think.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

This is a VERY pretty mobile! I imagine it would be harder than it looks. I tried making a mobile once in high school and didn't reaize how the balance has to be just right! (Or maybe I'm just not that good at it!)

Anyway, good idea!