Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Is it Spring yet? I mean sure I live where the weather is partly cloudy and in 80's today but I'm dreaming of color. Everything here is either a brown, light brown, yellow green or green. I haven't seen too many flowers yet. But I have my eye out at the local home and garden centers.
I have some big plans for our landscaping front and back and unlike the interior of the home (decorating) it will get done a lot more quickly since I have a foundation to start with. So come on SPRING!!!

When I think of Spring I think of Easter, Easter bunny's, candy, colored eggs, Easter egg hunts and tulips. Are they not beautiful? I just might be purchasing some for indoors when I go grocery shopping next week. Spring also make me think of Spring cleaning but I do that just about every few months. It's just something I have to do.

What are your Spring time traditions?

No comments: