Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Hello everyone, I hope you had a fabulous Valentines Day!   My DH had to work part of the day yesterday so I took my MIL and daughter to the movies and we saw "Hotel for Dogs" we all enjoyed it.  The Princess couldn't wait to get home and play with her Hotel for Dogs collection with Grandma as Mommy and Daddy had a hot date.   We were planning on going out to dinner and movie (which we really don't do that often) but we were both so tired ( he has been working a lot and I have been having some allergy issues) so we opted to go to Blockbuster and rent a few movies instead.  We got a couple for DD and a couple for us "W" and Eagle Eye or at least that's what I think it's called we haven't watched it yet.     I was so pooped that I didn't make it through "W" and fell asleep around  the same time as DD.

Today, we have a library outing, antiquing, yard work, and some other things to do today.  Tomorrow were off to Tucson to visit DH's aunt and MIL sister and parents.  Thought you would enjoy a picture of DD and Hubby from their Father\daughter Valentine's Day Dance.



1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Hope the antique hunt went well!