Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, February 23, 2009


Oscar
Originally uploaded by jocieposse (aka skid ho)
O.K. did any of you happen to watch the Oscars last night? I normally don't, however I did last night. I needed to see how Slumdog Millionaire did and it did very well. I don't know how many of you have seen this film but it's good. This isn't a movie I would see on my own but since my MIL had wanted to see it I went with her any way it's a good if these movies aren't your kind of tea I would suggest you rent it. It is worth renting.

I really enjoyed Hugh Jackman as the host I thought he did a great job and the show it self was outstanding. I love that old hollywood look and they did it last night perfectly!! The only down side I saw was the Sean Penn acceptance speech since when does accepting a speech mean it becomes as political speech? I mean really there are arenas for that sort of thing. I just think he took away for what they whole evening was about. Things in America hard enough without someone shoving their ideals in your face. I have nothing bad to say about what he said just that he should have kept it to himself or use some other arena for it. Sorry but that's how I feel.

Any whooooo, my creativeness has been all over the place. I mean I have so many things that I want to do that I start on one project and then get started on another. I also need to find the time to take my sewing machine (a Toyota circa 1991-1992) to be fixed or least get an estimate on how much it would take to fix it. But I have such a great desire to sew and yet I know nothing about sewing. But hey that's what the library is for and all the crafts stores (they have classes). So I'll let you know how that comes along.

So tell me what are you working on?

No comments: