Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday, February 19, 2009


Orange thrift
Originally uploaded by karolines_retro
Well, the weekend is almost upon us which is good and sad. Tomorrow my MIL leaves to drive back to Nebraska and we are certainly going to miss her. We had such a great week long visit and time just goes by too fast! : (

I have been wanting the decorating of our house to be over I know I have to be patient ( darn not being rich) but it isn't one of my best traits. There are so many ideas floating around in this head of mine and I just can't seem to write things down. I tell you I have to wonder if I'm in control sometimes. LOL Anyway, I in totally into orange right now and I think the only place for me to express bold colors is in Princess' room. As some of you know I was going for the shabby chic look but unless you have the money to do all at once it just looks like junk ( or at least to me, darn that OCD and the need for perfection). I get so stressed out when things just aren't in sync I have been known to have anxiety attacks. Luckily it has been just a little over a week since I've had one-scratch that I have been reminded that I had one two days ago. More on that subject later.

For now it's time to get a move on the day's beginnings and try and get out of here in a half hour.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I Love the retro look! Ebay is a great place to look for retro everything!! My sister has a passion for orange too!!
Love, Marilyn