Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, February 10, 2009


The above art journal pages were created by eklektic on flickr go and check out the other pages.


My sister and BIL have been visiting from CA and we have been doing all the sister things mostly antiquing and shopping.  Sometime today I will be taking her to Hobby Lobby for the first time but I'm sure she'll love it as much as I do.  So I made sure I printed out the new coupon now I just have to remember putting it in my purse.  I don't know how many times I've printed out coupons and left on the printer!  : (  

Sometime this week or this weekend I will be sharing some projects that I have been working on.  So for now have a fabulous Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How WONDERFUL you can have time to visit with your sister. Enjoy, enjoy!!
Hugs, Marilyn