Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday, February 3, 2009








Add Image

I'm sure you have seen this book at one point or another on another blog but I just discovered it for myself.  It's funny I can always help other's with there decorating dilemma but I can't seem to help myself.  So I purchased this book and I love it!  And I'm glad I did since I've been hearing that they are no longer going to publish Domino the magazine.  This really is a great book detailing how to discover your decorating style and how to set up furniture it's a must read!  


2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'll have to check that out! It looks great.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog. I really like it! I will definately check out this book on decorating!! Thanks for the tip. Hope to blog with you...
Love, Marilyn