Wednesday, January 21, 2009

16 Things

1)  I am a SAHM

2) I love antiques and currently trying to find a book for beginners (antiquing for 
    beginners) I wonder if there really is a book out there.

3) I love Diet Pepsi with ice during any kind of weather.  I don't drink coffee or tea.

4) The one place I would love to live is in Oregon. Maybe in Eugene. I have been
    there a couple of times and have such great experiences my DH hasn't been
    able to go with me but I think we would both have to go before we make our 
    final decision where to lay our roots.

5) I love pink and robin egg blue.  These were two colors I hated until a couple of 
    years ago.  Who would of thought that now I need to have these colors in my 
    house.  LOL

6) My husband grew up in a small town in Nebraska and I grew up in Santa 
    Monica, CA who would of thought the two of us would ever meet and get 
    married.  It's true opposites attract!

7) I love my MacBook Pro.  

8) I'm trying to talk myself into learning how to use Photoshop Elements 4.0 and I     just can't seem to get the hang of it.  But I will not be defeated I will press on.

9) I have a Nikon D40 and I have yet to master that.  That's another item to add
    to my growing list.

10) I love taking pictures and would love to showcase pictures in a book.

11) I am a neat freak of sorts and I can't stand dishes in the sink!

12) I'm not fond of grocery shopping but it must be done and I insist on using 
      coupons.

13) I love to watch all CSI's, Bones and watching Paranormal State.

14) I often worry about whether an antique I might purchase is haunted or 
      possessed. 

15) Often wonder what I'm doing wrong that my pictures sometimes have small
      little lines through them even though I have cleaned and re-aligned my 
      printer.   I also wonder what is the best photo paper to use.

16) I often wonder why it's so hard to make friends with people who are interested
      in the same hobbies as I am and able to make friends with those who hate
      my hobbies.  Weird I know.  But I'm still trying.  : )


Now it's your turn!

No comments: