Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday, January 16, 2009

The weekend if finally upon us and with DH working this weekend the Princess and I will be spending tomorrow night at Pa and Grandma's house. We're still trying to figure out whether or not to take her bike.  Pa and Grandma's house is on a cul de sac so it's a great place to ride so more than likely we will take it with us.  

The Princess' chin is healing rather well the bump is much smaller but now it's yellow, purple and red. Again, I'm just glad that she didn't hurt her jaw or teeth.  

I'm still working on my little project and it's really not a terribly consuming project but I just haven't been in the mood to do anything creative.  I have been reading blogs and it seems like everyone is on a creative roll and I have been hoping that just by reading and seeing other blogs that something would trigger my creative juices but nothing has.  It's starting to become such a bummer I mean I have a designated craft room I'm not creating makes me wonder if I should just turn it into another guest room or library.  It's so depressing.  

I guess it's hard being the only person into scrapbooking, mixed media, antiquing, crafting and etc.  My friends just don't seem to get into it and you know with the way the economy is money is too tight to take some of the classes I would love to take.  I mean $75.00 for 2-3 hours and you bring all the supplies I don't know I just can't justify the cost.

Oh, listen to me I sound so whiny that's not the point the point is I'm in a funk and I need to find a way out.    What do you do when you get in a funk?


1 comment:

John Deere Mom said...

Hope you get out of the funk soon. Some days you just need to sit and veg out....then the creative juices might start flowing again. Now I am off to try not to throw up. Yes, the little man gave it to me...