Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday, January 31, 2009


O.k. I haven't worked on anything artsy but what I have been doing is figuring out some sort of decorating plan.  I HATE, HATE  this couch but since I choose the one in the living room DH wanted to choose the one in the family room and what you can't tell is that the two end chairs recline.  And if I leave it the way it is it just doesn't go with my Shabby Chic design I have in mind and DH won't part with them so I'm left to find some sort of slipcover for this hideous couch.

So I need some help does anyone know where I can find a slipcover that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and while were at it a rug that is at least
5x7 that is under $100.00.  I have tried Craigslist and I just can't seem to find anything out here.

Thanks all- have a great Saturday!


 



No comments: