Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, January 5, 2009


chez Fifi 4
Originally uploaded by calamity kim
As many of you know I have been racking my brain for a while now trying to figure out how to decorate our home "shabby chic" I think I finally have an idea or inspiration. I found this picture of Chez Fifi's living room on flickr and I have to tell you I LOVE IT!!!

The coffee table is beautiful and you can barely see it but it looks like she has a sofa table on the left of the picture and I LOVE IT too! So now it's just a matter of finding pieces like these to incorporate into our living room. Oh let's not forget that I will need to get an additional sofa as well.
But I think we can do it little by little after all Rome wasn't built in a day.

I feel so good about this so wish us luck!

Christine

No comments: