Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday, January 9, 2009


Can you believe it's Friday where does the time go??  I have a feeling that if I don't stop and journal (in my art journal) that the year will just cruise by; it's important to stop and reflect on our daily lives and everyday is a new memory.

Now here are the goodies I purchased at Target the other day.  Every thing you see with the exception of the apron (I think) was $1.00 I believe that the apron was $2.50.  The skull bag is for me LOL and the clear paper weight (I purchased three) are gifts for Mother's Day.  The other goodies are for Princess for Valentine's Day.  I still have a few more goodies to add in her bag but this is the bulk of the goodies.   Stay tuned for tomorrow and I'll share what I'm coveting right now.

Have a great day!

No comments: