Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!   Another year and time to pick another "New" word now if you follow Ali Edwards (http://aliedwards.typepad.com) you know what I'm talking about if not go and check it out.  I haven't really thought about my new word but I'm planning on picking one by tonight so I will let you know tomorrow.  

I have also decided to participate in a Round Robin now I haven't done one of these in over two years but I'm anxious to start.  The theme is Valentines Day I'll either show you here on the blog or on flickr I'll keep you posted.   But for now I have supplies to look for so have a great day!

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I'm picking my word right now, after I pray about it.
Thanks for visiting me today! Hope you will have a happy new year, filled with joy and the laughter of those you love.
xo Lidy