Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, March 13, 2009



As promised here are a few pages from my art journal, now mind you these are still works in progress.  Doing the background pages was so much fun!  I will show you a couple of completed pages soon.  It has been busy here.


OMG, have any of you discovered Ballard Designs?  I just received my catalog and I want one of everything.  They really carry some great stuff and the prices aren't too bad.  It's probably a good thing they don't have a store here other wise we would be in serious trouble.

Well, let's see .... our beloved Smokey (our dog) has a limp.  I just discovered this yesterday and I'm not sure what he did.  I mean I let him out as usual in the morning and let him in after a couple of hours (he needed to do his business outside, thank you) and he came in with a limp.  It's is rear left leg.  I checked it out and he doesn't cry out or anything when I touch it or move it up and down.  I look at his toes and they looked fine but today he hardly puts any weight on it.  But it hasn't dampered his spirit any, he still continues to jump on the sofa, play with his toys and room to the front door when he hears something.  So I wonder if he may have twisted something or pulled something.  I thought I would give it till the end of the weekend and see what happens.

Well, that's it for now...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just love the colors of your Journal! Can't wait to see it's progression.
So sorry to hear of your doggie's limp. Maybe he stepped on something when he was outside...
Take Care!
Marilyn
xxoo