Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow, we're really into March now, my goodness time fly's.   Ohhhh but Spring is just around the corner......   The temps here in Arizona have been in the high 80's to 90's this week and it's feels like summer sometimes and I am not looking forward to that at all!

I have been working on a scrapbook page that I finally finished and will take a photo of it soon and starting to come up with ideas for Mother's Day, to say I need to get them thought of and finished by April is understatement.  For some reason everything has some sort of urgency for me it must be completed now!!!   But what if it's not?  Well, life isn't so great for me not sure where that comes from but that's why we have medication to even things out, right?  Which reminds me I have a couple of prescriptions I need to pick up today.


Anyway, saw this lamp at 
"The Land of Nod" www.landofnod.com and I fell in love with it.  I just may have to make a purchase.   Let's see how we still feel about it this weekend.  



Oh and check out this Book bin also for Land of Nod, I would need at least two of these for my daughter's room or even "our" studio.  Hmm something else to ponder about this week.
I can tell this store is a big no no for me...they have so many great things.  Check it out for yourself.

Have a great day!













 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely Love the lamp!! I Love Fiesta Ware & Pink is my fav color so this is VERY appealing to me!!
Have a great week!
Marilyn
ooxx

Kasey said...

that is a darling lamp.
xo