Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday, March 5, 2009

These are on sale at Michaels 20 for a $1.00.  I love these brushes they really come in handy so you know I bought my share!  

I am taking a class from Debbie Hodge Art Journaling 101 and working my way through so I can take Art Journaling 102.  So I have been busy with my art journal and I will post pictures as I go along.

Not much going on today.  I have a few errands to run but that's about it.  It's a bit cloudy and cool right now I hope the weather stays this way.  I mean we're not even into spring yet and the temps have been reaching the high 80's or low 90's.  

You know I must be really slow but I started listening to books via CD while I work.  I am currently listening to Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs.  You the forensic anthropologist that the show Bones is based on.  I love that show!!!  And Kathy books are great!!

I don't remember whether or not I mentioned that I joined an online bookclub over at Robin's nest.  We are currently reading "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer.  If this goes well I'm thinking about starting my own bookclub.  Would anyone be interested?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your Book Club! I am an avid book collector & have my own "library" of over 1000 books. Part of my collection are childrens books.
Reading is one of Gods Gifts that I treasure!!
TTYL!
Love,
Marilyn