Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 16,2009

  We had a wonderful weekend.  We spent the weekend at my parents house and I don't know who tired out who, my Dad or the Princess.   
   We also painted and worked in our art journal. Worked outside in the with flowers mostly pruning and etc.  The Princess loves all the flowers and such so were both loving SPRING!!

Here are a couple of my art journal pages that I completed over the weekend.  I'm still trying to figure out my style and how to incorporate what I want to do with the shape that I have.  As usual I'm still a work in progress but I'm enjoying myself and not taking myself so seriously.







Oh but have you guys checked out the new Flea Market Style magazine?  I just discovered it this weekend and it has so many helpful tips and ideas.  I don't know if this is just some random publication or if they produce more but I LOVE, LOVE this magazine!!!!  I didn't find a subscription card so I'm guessing this is a special issue so run out there and grab a copy if you are fond of Flea Market decor!!!  (Sorry, the picture is sideways but I can't figure out how to turn it around)


See ya tomorrow!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that magazine too. Glad to know it is out!!
Thanks!
Marilyn
xxoo

jennykate77 said...

I'm loving your art journal! What a cool idea!

I found you from the Literacy Sisters blog!

Hope you're having a great day!

Robin said...

Loving, loving, loving your art journals! They are wonderful!
Hey, Our new host for the month of April picked the next book for us to read... I posted about it on the Lit Sisters blog-You might want to go check it out!(just click on my name above to get there) We are having a giveaway this weekend too! :)
Have a great day!
Robin~♥