Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here are the last of my art Journal pages.  I will start a new one today and I'm excited because this one is bigger and square which will make it much easier to create.  
The second photo is my Ode to Elsie Flannigan at the time the picture was taken it wasn't complete but you get the gest of it. I love her drawings and she is so talented. 


Yesterday I spent the daughter with Princess.  We went to the movies to see Marley and Me at the cheap show.  Get this on Tuesdays all movies are $1.00!  Yes, that's right a $1.00!  I'm already planning a return trip next Tuesday to take her to see the Tale of Despereaux.  I have heard great things about the movie.

Well, that's it for now.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to spend the day with your daughter!
The Journal pages are beautiful... as I said before... what strikes me are the colors you have used! I really like them!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo