Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday, March 27, 2009

Here are two pages from my new Art Journal I think my work is improving.  I love the Art Journaling 102 class I'm taking over at debbiehodge.com.


And as it turns out when the Appliance Repair men arrived my worst fears came true.  The dryer motor was dead so now I'll have to go over the weekend and purchase a new one. Well new to me, I plan on purchasing a refurbished dryer.  Makes more sense to me considering at Spencer's they do give you a warranty so that sounds great to me.  But it really was a bummer to hear.   Oh well... have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your dryer... :( Hope you find one that will last a long time!!
I love the pages of the journal! The colors & designs are beautiful!!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo