Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday, March 3, 2009


I try to blog every morning but time just gets a way from me sometimes.   Spent most of the morning running around town and now I'm trying to get over this headache that I have had off and on the last three days.   I'm not sure if it's a sinus thing or if it's time for my eyes to be checked.  So tomorrow I plan on making eye appointments for the three of us.  I try to get everyone to go at least once a year.

Have you ever been to Trader Joes?  They always have the best stuff.  I love the Lemonade, Chocolate covered preztels and the sparkling pink Lemonade.  We're trying to give up soda and this is really a nice alternative.  


I have a few creative ideas and now I just need to get them on paper.  Oh BTW if you haven't checked out Tim Holtz's website you must go now.  He has such cute/cool stuff coming out soon and I just love everything!!   While your checking out his site be sure to check out the Demo's they are so cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya',
Well I am not into scrapbooking as Tim Holtz is but my daughter says he is the guru of scrapbooking! So at least I know who he is... LOL!!
Hope you get rid of that wretched headache.
Take Care!!
Marilyn
xxoo