Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I saw this on Ali Edwards Blog and I absolutely love it, I'm sure it will end  up in my cart along with a few other things.  Still working hard on my art journal will share pic's of some of the beginning stages.  I just might make another entry today.  

Not having that great of a week DH told me some news yesterday regarding "some interesting" job opportunities in NE.  This through me for a loop considering when our daughter was born we had decided that certain circumstances would have to present themselves before we ever considered moving out of state, and they haven't yet.  So for now I'm praying about this.


Have a great day,
Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya',
Hope you are great! Our weather here has turned cold again. Today in the upper 30's. I am so anxious for the warm weather of July!!
Take care & have a wonderful Evening!
Marilyn
xxoo