Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, March 9, 2009

It seems I am having problems with uploading pictures so no pic's today.    Had a wonderful weekend.  Princess and I went to Mystic Paper to take a look around and ending up by far too many goodies.  Darn that Tim Holtz and those great products for scrapbooking, mixed media, and jewlery making.   Oh and I did purchase some of Claudine Hellmuth paint and paint brushes most of her products were gone.  But I purchased enough to last a few months.  

I am still working on my art journal and so far so good, Debbie Hodge has such a great class!  Still trying to sell my dining room table on Craigslist and it's such a shame it's such a great dining room set and I can't sell it for $300.00  :  ( and people seem to want it for free $100, It's can such an insult.  I know times are tough but really $100.00??

My family and I tried a new Church yesterday and it was nice but different.  I grew up Catholic and my husband Methodist so for compromise we decided on a Christian church.  My DH and I both liked the new church but it did have a something that we just didn't grasp.  So alas we find out more about it and also try another next Sunday.  We will find  a home church it's really important to our family! 

Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a great week!




1 comment:

Tristan said...

Hi! I'm stopping over from the book club, even though I'm not reading this months.

We recently have found THE church..I pray you find yours soon :)