Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


I found this pencil box at Borders last Saturday.  I love it!!  I have been on the owl bug for the last 6 months I just can't get enough.  I'm still looking for a stuffed owl I just haven't found the right one.  

Here are some goods I found at Michael's.  The journal was $3.00 and the note cards a package of 8 is only $1.00 so I loaded up on some for either Mother's Day or Christmas. I like to do my holiday shopping as I see it even if it isn't for another 9 months.  LOL!!

I have been buying my daughter's Easter goodies since last month and I'm just about done. Just a couple of chocolate bunnies.

You know I only like four posts from 100...I'm thinking about a giveaway.

Take care-



1 comment:

Robin Beck said...

Hi Christine,
Welcome to our book club! We are starting with the book The Host and are reading 15 chapters a week. Our first 15 this week! Our book club blog will be set up on Monday and will have all the details...We are new to this so bare with us! I do think it's going to be very fun! I'm so glad you are joining in!
Robin~♥