Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling great.

As well know I was down and out for a few days but whatever bug I had is G-O-N-E!!  I don't think I would have been able to handle it anymore.  YUCK!


Anyway, I was able to get at least one scrapbook page done (after all if Mommy is down, nothing get's done!) so I'm grateful for that. I have a couple of pages in my art journal completed as well. I will be sharing those most likely tomorrow. 





I wanted to make something really natural looking and this is what I came up with. I believe the paper is Jenni Bowlin and the swirls are from Tim Holtz's grunge,and the embroidered heart is something my daughter did with the exception of the little pink heart.  I think she did pretty well for her first time considering she is 4. 





I plan on purchasing some fabric and stuffing this week so that I can play with my new sewing machine and I want to pick up another embroidery hoop for my daughter so she has her own.  

I hope you had a fabulous three day weekend and a great week.

1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

'glad you're feeling better!! Thanks for coming by, What kind of sewing machine did you get? Laurie