Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Show and tell

For some reason I have been fixated on Alice and Wonderland especially the Mad Hatter so this is my version...although he does look like he's demented, LOL.  But I plan on working on getting him right.








I love the above picture and I basically copied it from lauriescharmingdesigns.blogspot.com.  She is an amazing artist and I love the original picture she drew and wanted to copy it since I couldn't purchase a copy myself.  I have been wanting to make a bird and cup kind of thing but didn't know exactly how to do it, nor how to add just the right amount of shading.  But copying (or at least trying to) Laurie's has open up a whole new door for me to express. 
Thanks, Laurie for being an amazing artist.

Does anyone know how to add a link on blogger so that when I type out her blog you can just click on her blog name and it will take you there?  Please help me out.




Thanks and have a great day!

P.S.  Oh, I was reminded that I didn't mention what sewing machine I purchased well it was a Brother LS-2125i my husband and daughter gave it to me for Mother's Day.  Going out today or tomorrow to purchase a few goodies to get started on a project.  Thanks.



Product Image










1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

Thank you so much!! Please email me and we'll talk. And I can tell you how to do the linky thingy.Laurie
lm.sm@comcast.net