Monday, May 4, 2009

Three posts in one day.....oh my!

To lazy to get out the camera so bear with me please...unless you know how to do the mirror image thing...??...

Below is a page that I'm currently working on in my art journal. I plan on taking an online class "Layers of Love" with Julie Prichards starting May 18th.  I am so excited!





Went to Traders Joes today to get a couple of items and had to stop by Michaels...It's conveniently located right next door.  Anyway, I purchase a book and the new Artful Blogging but I did see then new "Where Women Create" I enjoyed about 1/2 of it and the rest was just strange.  I mean horses are nice and everything but not in an artist studio magazine...the studios, office,work areas and etc were beautiful but why so much make up and hair styling?  This isn't a beauty magazine.  I found awfully hard to purchase this magazine for $14.99 if the other half of the magazine is like Miss America.  I hope the future magazines are going to be like this one.  Such a bummer too..I'll just have to wait till I can find it at the Thirft store.  Were you as disappointed?







I did manage to find and purchase the book below while at Michaels. I don't know why I didn't know abut this book before but I love it.  Such simply instructions and wonderfully written. I would recommend this book if you want to learn and enjoy some Doodling. 







Have a great Monday!

No comments: