Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sale, Sale, Sale...

My sister told me about the sale Kohl's was having yesterday and today.  I haven't seen so many low prices in God knows how long! I went looking for place mats for our kitchen table found some great one's for $1.00 ea. and bought some great frames 50% or more off, scored again.










Also found the one outfit and shirt for the Princess, I'm telling she is growing like a weed I bought all 3 items for like $15.00 or less.






I also purchased the above outfit for my Niece who will be turning 1 in September but I usually buy things waaaayyy ahead of time.  I already purchased some goods for Father's Day just need two more items.

Hope your having a fabulous weekend, still working on changes to my blog.  I hope you like what transpires in the next few weeks, since I didn't hear from many of you.  Thanks, Marilyn I always look forward to your comments!  : )


No comments: