Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What would you do?

Aren't these flowers pretty?  They were my Mother's Day gift from my parents. I love how they look in my Franscian china vase. 







Above is a picture of the sitting area in my living room. The walls are painted an off white and I can't decide whether to paint one wall a green from the pillows as an accent color or paint the table a nice distressed white or do both.  My sister comes for a visit in a couple of months I'll either know by then or she will help with the decision. So we'll see.

So should I paint the table white?  I'll be posting some photo's of my living room again and hopefully some of you will give me some idea.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need more pics of the table & surroundings to make judgement!!
Flowers are beautiful!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo