Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trying new things..

Little girls thrills.   The Princess wanted an art project so we bought a cute little jewlery box that she could paint and here are the results. She did a very good job and it turned out so nicely and more importantly she is very pleased with herself.

I have been wanting to paint this wall Robin's Egg blue but decided that I would paint the candle sticks on each side instead. I love the pop of color but I think this paticular wall is going to be a nice shade of green.Not sure of the shade of green but I think it will compliment the pillows that I'm using as inspiration. I will share that with you tomorrow.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi! Thanks for your blog comment about participating in the happy mail project! Please e-mail me your address so I can add you to the list!!! Thanks so much!!!
xoxo -j
jamie_habermaas[at]yahoo.com