Monday, May 18, 2009

Learning together

Lately I have been feeling like "Jack of all trades" I have been dabbling in a little of this and a little of that. So lately it's been embroidery.  I saw some embroidery on various blogs i.e. (www.beautifulmess.typepad.com and www.ourvictoriancottage.blogspot.com) These blogs are so inspirational so be sure to check them out!





I'm currently working on bird that I drew free hand right now and I'll be sure to share that once it's completed.  

Hope you have a great day!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just practice, practice, practice. Embroidery is very relaxing to me. I have embroidered for years. My Mother embroidered as did her mother before her.
Thank you so much for mentioning my blog. That was very sweet of you!!
Good luck...
Marilyn
xxoo