Friday, May 29, 2009

New Haircut

I got so tired of my hair!  All I ever did was put up in a pony tail or put it up with a hair clip. This is basically what my hair looks like 24/7.  It was easy to do and a no brainer but why have med-length hair and do this.  Sooooooooo......








with my coupon in hand I headed to the Fantastic Sams for a haircut. I think it turned out great and I love it!  Talk about easy maintenance and I don't necessary have to have color correction to get all the black out of my hair.  It actually looks good not to mention how wonderful my hair feels. I didn't notice how coarse it was till my hair cut was finished an blow dryed. I love you it, the princess is next she will have a trim next Thursday.





What do you think?

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG it looks so-o-o-o-o cute!! I really do like it!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Robin Beck said...

Loooooove your haircut! Oh how I wish I had the nerve to do this. It looks amazing on you!

Robin (Lit Sisters)

Cherrie said...

Looks Good!