Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can things get worse

Seriously, as a Nation and as a People don't we have enough to worry about with the recession and this so called Government, now we have to worry about the Swine Flu. How can anyone deny what is stated in the book of Revelations but oh but I know there are a few.    Ughhh, I am so frustrated with all this stuff!!


It's been a pretty nice day here in Arizona, a light breeze and temps in the 80's.  I have been feeling a bit under the weather today (allergies), and The Princess was up half the night coughing (also with allergies).  One day she will learn to blow her nose instead of sucking everything back in, right?  Tell me she will.....LOL, it wasn't till early this morning I remembered about the humidifier.  Needless to say I woke up achy and my head hurt but nothing that a few hours sleep and tylenol couldn't help.  Feel better now though...although the Princess had to miss a birthday party but I think she'll get over it.

Thank you to those who commented on my last post, I'm still doing some research and will be purchasing my new sewing machine soon.  I'm also in the process of researching bikes.  I need one!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya'!
We are finally enjoying some 80+ degree weather too!! It is about time!!
I agree with you & I think the Media whether TV, radio or the printed page enhance the problems.
I have gotten so I rarely watch the news...
Take Care... Hope you both are feeling better soon!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo