Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday, April 16, 2009

O.K. people the diet is going well did exercise yesterday and the legs are hurting, thank you very much!  Once more I wish someone would have told me that once you have children be prepared to be like an 80 year old woman who must wear depends.  I mean really is it  necessary to pee (I know gross!) just a little when doing jumping jacks or god forbid but sneeze or cough!  OMGoodness, I don't know what happened. Now don't start tell me about those Kiegal exercises...I having a hard time remembering to breath and hold my stomach in when I exercise now but to remember to tighten and release things down there is another story.  Grew knowing that in life nothing is certain other than death and taxes (hope you did yours!) but for women someone she toss in peeing in your pants (just a little) after having children!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Sweetie!! I am almost 60 & I will say with aging authority that life is good BUT you have these little quirks once in a while!! LOL! :)
Have a great day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo