Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, April 6, 2009

Well, the Princess and I are back for Ca. and we had a fabulous time!   I tried to visit a few scrapbook stores but some weren't open when I went and a few had closed.  Which was a real bummer 'cause there website never mentioned it.  Go figure!

Anyway, I did manage to get to one of Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic stores and was sadden to see that she is not only closing this store but all her stores. But will continue her line at Target thank goodness. : )  I didn't really buy anything considering even though there was a sale it wasn't much of one 30% and some of the items were well in the thousands but I did get one item in honor of her close out.  Share it with you another time.












The above store is just two doors down from Shabby Chic and it has the most gorgeous goodies there.


A view of the  beach on PCH.




This picture is of the mall on 3rd Street in Santa Monica, CA. I thought the colorful panels were so cool!


I will be posting more photo's over the week.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice trip inspite of all the closed stores. I knew that R Ashwell was closing her stores. I had read it on the internet. I love her fabrics but the prices are stupidly high! So I buy her books & get ideas & go from there. :)
Take Care!
Hugs,
Marilyn
xxoo