Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why do I

always type in the date and day on the "title"?  One you should already know the date and day, if not do you live under a rock?! : )
And two, it is always listed above my title.  So no surprise here it's going away.



Anyway, here are a couple of more finds at the antique store.


I love the above dresser is beautiful and I may have posted it in my previous post but I do love, love this piece.  I may just have to go back and purchase this baby.  : )




The above bench is another favorite piece and I'm in LOVE with it.  Not sure if it will find a way into my home but it just might; I would paint it green not too green but green.

The above scrapbook picture is of my Great Niece Susan, isn't she adorable.  Oh and take a look at those lashes, hate her already!!! ;)






Finally a simple scrapbook page of Princess during Easter. It seems like I enjoy the more simple scrapbook page lately.  Well off to church.  Have a great day!

No comments: