Wednesday, April 22, 2009

cottage white living room

I am also thinking about painting my coffee table white and my wine rack the same color. What do you think?  And should I remove the door of the wine rack and put in shelves for storage?




cottage white living room
Originally uploaded by skblanks



Love these slipcovers, does anyone know where I can find a similar sofa slipcover? Oh and as well as a slip cover for an ottoman, well maybe I can make one for the ottoman but I still need one for the sofa.






Help, people!  If I could do this on my own with second guessing myself I would but it just isn't working out that way!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am slowly repainting a lot of what I have white. My husband blanches at the thought of painting anything. I do not paint family heirlooms or VERY good wood but if it is something that is cheap or nondescript I do. He will get over it!!
I love the look of white with touches of pink in a room!!
Good Luck with your decision!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo