Thursday, April 23, 2009

What the HELL!

Is or isn't not April?  Yesterday it was over a FREAKIN' 100 degrees here in Arizona!! And today it's something in the 90's, what the hell is going on!  I might melt out here if it weren't for this (below)!  If the weather keeps up we might be hitting the pool this weekend.


Other news, I am trying to sell this dining room table and sofa table for $200.00 and have it listed on Craigslist. However, I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who lives in Arizona who might be looking for one.  I need to get this out of my garage so we can put the car back in the garage!  It's getting freakin' hot out here!

I haven't been creating much lately been too busy.  But I hope to get back on the wagon again soon, keep your fingers crossed.  I have been reading a lot as you may have heard already.  You really must check out Jen Lancaster's book, she is fantastic and I can really relate to her.  

Have a gread day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie... I will agree WTH!! We had S-N-O-W here today!! Temps in the 30's for most of the day!!
How's that for contrast!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo