Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's amazing how time flies.  We have two birthday parties coming up in a two week period, thank goodness I did my shopping before we left.

It's funny how you leave for a few days and when you return there is so much that needs to be done.  We have mostly tile in our house and I find that I have to sweep everyday and mop at least two times a week.  But I recently saw a Shark steamer mop at Walmart for about $90.00 and I was wondering if anyone that reads my blog has one or knows someone who has one and what you/they think about it.  I don't want to spend the money if it's not worth it, considering that there are a few things on my want/need list that is either at $90 or over.




I also wanted to share a new page in my Art Journal isn't the little girl just precious?  I started another while on my trip but I don't like the way it turned out so I'm going to have to start over. But first I want to do a couple of scrap page layouts from our trip to the Reagan Presidential Library.  If your ever in Southern California you really ought to check it out the facility is beautiful and there are killer views!

Well, off to make my grocery list and errands.  Have a great day!

No comments: