Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday, April 18

Went to my favorite antique store the other day for an hour or so and found a few items that I really liked.  

How cool are the above trunks?  I loved them but I think for all 3 the price was like over $300.00.  I may go back and check out the large and medium one's again.



Love the above dress.  I would have bought it in a second but not sure if I have a place for it. Ohh but I do like it!




I thought the above chair was cool.






The princess received the above socks in her Easter basket from Gee Gee and Uncle Court(her Aunt Charlene).  She loved them so much that she was doing a Happy dance.  I must admit they were adorable and can someone tell me why they didn't have them in adult sizes?  I mean really we miss out on so many cute things!!



Enjoy the eye candy. 






No comments: